1310 Via Mil Cumbres
Solana Beach, California 92075
- Listed at:
3,194 SQ. FT.
0.51 Acre LOT SIZE
- Stunning, 180 Degree, Panoramic Views
- Amazing Single Level Home Tastefully Renovated
- Sleek Kitchen Cabinetry (Coconut Finish)
- Topped w/ Caesarstone & Subtle Back-Splashes
- Over-Sized Island Has Space for 3 Sous Chefs
- Commercial Grade Thermador Appliances
- Stylized, Brushed, Wood Ceramic Tile by Dal
- Raised Fire Pit to Enjoy the Balloons & Sunsets
tunning, 180 degree, panoramic views to the east, north & west, from the backyard of this amazing single level home. Nearly every aspect of this home has been tastefully renovated. Sleek kitchen cabinetry (coconut finish) topped with Caesarstone and subtle back-splashes. The over-sized island provides uber storage and enough space for 3 sous chefs, not to mention bar seating for five. Its fully equipped with commercial grade Thermador appliances, two convection ovens, 6 burner cook-top, a warming drawer and a microwave. Additional views from the eat-in kitchen, from the cozy family room and the outside covered patio. Flooring includes a stylized, brushed, wood ceramic tile by Dal and complimented with neutral tone wave design carpet by Moda that completes the organic feel of the home. The yard is lush with flowering plants, ground cover and roses. A raised fire pit to enjoy the balloons and sunsets at night is bookended by an in-ground Pebbletec spa and all new equipment. Finally, a huge built-in BBQ (42”) with side burner, ice chest and a refrigerator for outdoor beverages is the perfect complement for any party. Just short walk (or golf cart ride) to Lomas Santa Fe Country Club & San Dieguito County Park.